How we process your personal data
The Danish Geodata Agency is the data controller for the processing of the personal data we have received concerning you. Our contact details are available below.
The Danish Geodata Agency
Lindholm Brygge 31 9400 Nørresundby
If you have any questions regarding our processing of your data, please feel free to contact our data protection officer.
You can contact our Data Protection Officer in the following ways:
By telephone + 45: 72 54 57 41.
By letter: Rentemestervej 8, 2400 København N
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
To identify you correctly and make decisions in accordance with the rules on the exercise of the profession of Land surveyor.
The basis in law for our processing of your personal data ensues from:
Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) article 6, litra e and particularly the Land Surveyors Act, cf. Consolidation Act No. 680 of June 17th 2013.
We process the following categories of personal data about you:
- Personal data, e.g. Name, address, information about your previous education and work experience.
We do not disclose your personal data or make it available to any recipients.
We will not transfer personal data to recipients outside the EU and the EEA.
We only collect personal data from you, and possibly confirmations on previously education and work experience from relevant authorities.
We store your information and our decision in accordance with archival considerations.
Your information will not be deleted as a rule.
If personal information about you has been submitted, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. This can be done by contacting us.
If you choose to withdraw your consent, it does not affect the lawfulness of our processing of your personal data based on your previously given consent and up to the time of the withdrawal. Therefore, if you withdraw your consent, it will only take effect from this time.
Pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation, you have several rights in relation to our processing of data concerning you. If you wish to exercise your rights, you must contact us.
Right of access
- You have the right to obtain access to the data we process concerning you, together with a number of other data.
Right to rectification (correction)
- You have the right to have incorrect data concerning you rectified.
Right to erasure
- In special cases, you have the right to have data concerning you erased before the time of our ordinary general erasure.
Right to restriction of processing
- In certain cases, you have the right to restrict the extent to which we process your personal data. If you have the right to restrict processing, we will henceforth only process information with your consent – with the exception of storage – or if a legal claim can be established, exercised or defended, or to protect a person or important public interests.
Right to object
- In certain cases, you have the right to object to our processing of your personal data.
Right to transmit data (data portability)
- In certain cases, you are entitled to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to have this personal data transmitted from one data controller to another without hindrance.
You can read more about your rights in the Danish Data Protection Agency's guidance on rights of data subjects, available at www.datatilsynet.dk.
You have the right to complain to the Danish Data Protection Agency if you are not satisfied with the way in which we process your personal data. The contact details of the Danish Data Protection Agency are available at www.datatilsynet.dk.