Gå direkte til indhold

Retailers of e-cigarettes (via cross-border distance sales) (temporary and permanent provision)


You need to register your company if you supply e-cigarettes (including e-liquids with nicotine, devices, and components thereof) to consumers in Denmark from places of sale in other EU/EEA countries.

You will need this:

The registration is made by sending the registration form to the Danish Safety Technology Authority with:

  • name and address of the company
  • the date from which the company offers products via cross-border sales.
  • the web-address and additional information about the website.

You can find the application form here.

You can send the application via the 'start'-button´.