Dentist (establishment)

Styrelsen for Patientsikkerhed

Dentistry includes prevention of instrumental and pharmacological nature, diagnosis and treatment of anomalies, lesions and diseases of the teeth, mouth and jaws.

You will need this:

You can apply for Danish authorization permission to work independently as a dentist and a Danish specialist title via the 'start'-button. You must provide the following documentary evidence:

  1. Documentation of name, date of birth and nationality
  2. Name change certificate/marriage certificate, if any.
  3. Curriculum vitae, listing your qualifications and work experience in chronological order.
  4. EU diploma or other evidence of formal qualifications as mentioned in the annex to **Directive 2005/36/EC**.
  5. Translation of EU diploma or other evidence of formal qualifications, if relevant
  6. Certificate of current professional status/certificate of good standing to the effect that you are legally entitled to practice within your profession and that your license to practice is valid. If you hold specialist qualifications, the certificate must confirm that you are entitled to practice within your specialty. The relevant health authority must send the certificate directly to the Danish Patient Safety Authority and it must be issued no more than 3 months before the Danish Patient Safety Authority receives all the documentation.
  7. Certificate of completion of specialist training, if any
  8. Translation, if relevant, of the certificate of completion of specialist qualifications
  9. A certificate of conformity issued by the competent authority confirming that the training leading to the award of your medical qualification meets the standards detailed in the appropriate articles of Directive 2005/36/EC.

When you have filled in the application form and sent it electronically, you will receive information about registration fee and a link to a payment site where you can pay the required fee with the following cards: Dankort, VisaDankort, Visa, MasterCard and Eurocard. You can read more under "Additional info".

If you wish to provide services on a temporary basis, read more and apply via this link