Certified structural engineer (temporary provision and establishment)


If you wish to work as a certified structural engineer on construction projects in Denmark, you must have a certification issued by an accredited certification body.

You will need this:

The accredited certification body, Dancert, has established procedures for the certification of persons seeking recognition. You can read more the procedures **here**.

You can apply for certification by submitting the application form, together with the documentation that verify your qualifications and competencies via Dancert’s website (which you'll find via the "Start"-button).

If you apply for certification of structure class 3, 4, and third-party control, your application must come with project documentation.