Sådan behandles dine persondata
Danish Transport, Construction and Housing Authority is the data controller for the processing of the personal data we have received concerning you. Our contact details are available below.
Danish Transport, Construction and Housing Authority
Carsten Niebuhrs Gade 43 1577 København V
If you have any questions regarding our processing of your data, please feel free to contact our data protection officer.
You can contact our Data Protection Officer in the following ways:
Phone: +45 4178 0531
We process your personal information in order to review your application for establishment as a chimney sweeper on a permanent basis in Denmark.
The basis in law stems from regulation on fire protection measures for exhaust systems and combustion plants, including qualification requirements for chimney sweepers, Executive Order no. 541 of 22 May 2017 (Executive order on fire protection measures for exhaust systems and combustion plants), which, furthermore, implements the relevant provisions in directive for recognition of professional qualifications, Directive 2005/36/EC, General system of the recognition – primary application.
We process the following categories of personal data about you:
Personal information (name, address, e-mail, nationality, date of birth, phone number, country of origin, postal code/city). The Danish Transport, Construction and Housing Authority may obtain information from the competent authorities in your country of origin on disciplinary or criminal sanctions or on other serious specific matters which may have consequences for the pursuit of the business of a chimney sweep.
We disclose your personal data or make it available to the following recipients:
The competent authorities in your country of origin may be contacted regarding validation of qualifications or to exchange information on disciplinary, administrative or criminal sanctions or other information necessary to establish the good repute of an individual or a legal entity.
All requests are encrypted and transferred via the Internal Market Information System (IMI) where personal data may be processed. The European Union administrates IMI.
We store your personal information in our Electronic document and records management system (EDRMS).
Data is regularly transferred to the Danish National Archives in accordance with the Danish Archives Act and the Danish National Archives provisions.
If personal information about you has been submitted, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. This can be done by contacting us.
If you choose to withdraw your consent, it does not affect the lawfulness of our processing of your personal data based on your previously given consent and up to the time of the withdrawal. Therefore, if you withdraw your consent, it will only take effect from this time.
Pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation, you have several rights in relation to our processing of data concerning you. If you wish to exercise your rights, you must contact us.
Right of access
- You have the right to obtain access to the data we process concerning you, together with a number of other data.
Right to rectification (correction)
- You have the right to have incorrect data concerning you rectified.
Right to erasure
- In special cases, you have the right to have data concerning you erased before the time of our ordinary general erasure.
Right to restriction of processing
- In certain cases, you have the right to restrict the extent to which we process your personal data. If you have the right to restrict processing, we will henceforth only process information with your consent – with the exception of storage – or if a legal claim can be established, exercised or defended, or to protect a person or important public interests.
Right to object
- In certain cases, you have the right to object to our processing of your personal data.
Right to transmit data (data portability)
- In certain cases, you are entitled to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to have this personal data transmitted from one data controller to another without hindrance.
You can read more about your rights in the Danish Data Protection Agency's guidance on rights of data subjects, available at www.datatilsynet.dk.
You have the right to complain to the Danish Data Protection Agency if you are not satisfied with the way in which we process your personal data. The contact details of the Danish Data Protection Agency are available at www.datatilsynet.dk.