If you wish to work in Denmark with asbestos (education in demolition of asbestos) (offshore), you must have a recognition issued by the Danish Working Environment Authority.
You will need this:
- Proof of nationality, e.g. a copy of identity card or passport
- Attestation of professional competence or of the evidence of formal qualifications giving you access to the profession (if the profession is regulated in your country)
- Certificates, diplomas etc. relevant to your profession
- Information on the total duration of the studies and the subjects studied, specifying the time allocated to each subject (e.g. hours, weeks or ECTS points), and where appropriate the balance between the theoretical part and the practical part
- Information on continuous professional development, seminars and all forms of training attended in addition to the initial training (if any)
- Proof of your professional experience, e.g. pay slips or attestations from employers identifying the professional activity and its duration (if any)
- Proof that you have practiced the profession for at least one year in the last ten years in your Member State of establishment, if your profession is not regulated in that country (e.g. pay slips or attestations from previous employers identifying the professional activity and its duration), if relevant
- Information provided by your home member state on an “equal treatment of qualifications” under Article 12 of Directive 2005/36/EC of 7 September 2005
- Any further documentation/further information that you think may influence the assessment of your professional and educational qualifications, or other relevant information that you wish to submit, e.g. Curriculum Vitae)
- Your contact information: first name and family name, address, phone and e-mail, if any. If somebody else is sending the documents, e.g. a company sending documents on your behalf: The sender's name, address, phone and e-mail, if any.