If your company is in the midst of a restructuring process, you as an employer can cooperate with a restructuring agent to apply to LG for a loan to pay salaries to your employees. The loan must be repaid.
- The employees’ civil registration numbers
- Copy of a statement from the probate court to serve as documentation that the company is in the midst of a restructuring process
- Printout from the Danish Business Authority documenting those who have the power to bind the company (only applies to companies)
- Copy of the document setting up the zero offset (protected from creditors) account
- Copy of original payslips - LG cannot use test calculations from a payroll system.
The documentation above must be sent along with the filled-out application to LG.
Please note that if there are no payslips or only test calculations, the application will be rejected.
What you need to do:
- Click [Start]
- Enter information about the company
- Enter information about the restructuring process
- Enter information on the restructuring agent
- Enter account information
- Enter what you wish to have covered
- Fill out the employee list
- Print the form and sign it
- Send the form with attached documentation to LG
- You send the claim via a contact form Send a message to LG
Please note: The form is in Danish.
Missing documentation may result in LG rejecting the loan application.
Do you need information about Lønmodtagernes Garantifond?