- Log on to E-tax for businesses
- Click ’Profil’ (Profile) in the top menu
- Click ’Profiloplysninger’ (Profile information) under ’Profile’ and then ’Tilmeldingsoplysninger’ (Registration information)
- Click ’Momsrefusion’ (VAT refund) in the list
- Fill in the information and click ’Godkend’ (Accept).
You are now authorised to apply for a VAT refund.
Use the right codes for goods and services
You will find a list of codes used by the various EU countries on the European Commission website at VAT Refund Codes (www.ec.europa.eu). You can also get a list of relevant codes as an Excel file. To get this file, click 'Export Selection'. The box tells you where to search for the different codes.
Also see a Danish version with codes for goods and services (Word).
Multiple rates or goods on the same invoice
Add up the VAT amounts and state a total VAT amount on your application. Add more types of goods by selecting 'Tilføj specifikation' (Add specification) and select a different type of goods.
If others apply for a VAT refund on your behalf
Businesses using a representative to apply for a VAT refund must select this representative in E-tax for businesses (TastSelv Erhverv).