Payments and reports to FerieKonto


In this self-service you can see an overview of your payments and reports to FerieKonto from the Danish Tax Agency (E-income). See also your unique payment line that you must use when transfering holiday pay.

You will need this:
  • The company's SE no. or CVR no.
  • If searching for specific information on individual employees:
    Civil registration numbers for your employees.
    You can search for a certain period or civil registration number by using the search function.

What you need to do:

  1. Click on 'Start'
  2. Log in with NemID/MitID.

You can read about deadlines for reporting and transferring payments in lieu of untaken days of holiday for your employees in the 'Guidelines' tab.

Please note: The self-service is in Danish.

Do you need information about holiday pay?

Read about holiday pay