Construction work

Self-service for Construction work

Showing 10 out of 10
  • Land surveyors (establishment)

    If you wish to operate as a Land Surveyor in Denmark on a permanent basis, you will need a licence as a chartered Land Surveyor from the Danish Geodata Agency.

  • Land surveyors (temporary provision)

    Temporary and occasional provision of cadastral services can be made by Land Surveyors or Land Surveying companies established in another EU/EEA country following a declaration to the Danish Geodata Agency.

  • Structural engineer (temporary provision)

    If you wish to pursue a career as a structural engineer in Denmark, you will need accreditation from the Accreditation Committee for Structural Engineers. The Accreditation Committee is managed by The Danish Society of Engineers (IDA).