Gå direkte til indhold

Tax and VAT

Flere emner under Tax and VAT

Selvbetjening for Tax and VAT

Viser 10 af 13
  • Claim refund of Danish dividend tax

    Companies etc. must withhold 27% dividend tax on the total dividend in connection with each adoption of or decision on the payment or crediting of dividends on shares or units.

  • Declaration of payroll tax

    In Denmark, you must declare and pay tax to the Danish Tax Agency via E-tax for businesses (TastSelv Erhverv), if you have a business that sell VAT-exempt services.

  • Declare your VAT

    When you have registered your company for VAT, you must declare VAT for each VAT period. Information about the VAT period is given in connection with registration.

  • Paying A-tax and labour market contributions (AM-bidrag)

    Once you have reported into the E-income system, you then pay A-tax (tax deducted from income at source) and labour market contributions you deducted. You logon to E-tax for businesses to pay A-tax and labour market contributions (am-bidrag)

  • Royalty tax

    Non-Danish companies, associations, etc. are subject to limited tax liability on royalty originating from sources in Denmark.