Gå direkte til indhold

Land transport

More topics on Land transport

Self-service for Land transport

Showing 10 out of 13
  • Coach/bus hire firm

    If you wish to hire out coaches and buses without drivers for the non-commercial carriage of passengers, you must be authorised to do so by Danish Road Safety Agency.

  • Driving instructor

    If you wish to work as a driving instructor in Denmark, you must have an authorisation issued by the Danish Road Safety Agency.