Notify genetic engineering facilities


Notify genetic engineering facilities such a laboratories and laboratory areas that will be used for work with genetically modified microorganisms, genetically modified animals or plants, or gene therapy.

You will need this:

You will need a MitID Erhverv (eID solution) to notify using the self-service solution. Only companies with a Danish CVR number have a MitID Erhverv.

If your company does not have a Danish CVR number, contact the company responsible for the premises where the project will take place and ask them to submit the notification.

The owner or manager of the laboratory is responsible for notification.