Often used guidance and self-service

  1. VAT and payroll tax
    Read about VAT and and how to file your VAT return with the Danish Tax Agency.
  2. Employment and dismissal
    Read about all things relevant to employment and dismissal.
  3. Holiday pay
    As an employer in Denmark, you must pay your employees holiday pay.
  4. E-income
    When you pay salaries or fees to your employees, you must report it to the E-income register.
  5. Edit company
    Edit your business' basic registration.
  6. Register of Foreign Service Providers (RUT)
    Register a service provider in the Register of Foreign Service Providers (RUT).

Log in to Virk

Virk is the digital entrance to the public sector for Danish businesses. If your business is registered in Denmark, you can log in to Virk to access your shortcuts and see upcoming deadlines, your Digital Post and recently used self-service.


Find self-service regarding property, construction work, construction work, subdivision of plots etc.