Self-service for Aviation

Showing 7 out of 7
  • Sightseeing flights (temporary provision and establishment)

    If you wish to operate sightseeing flights in Denmark, you need to be certified with an Air Operator Certificate (AOC) issued from an EU-member state. You also need an Operational licence in accordance with Council Regulation (EEC) No. 1008/2008.