Gå direkte til indhold

Reporting pay in E-income


When you pay salaries or fees to your employees, you have to report it to us. These reports go to the E-income register. This register holds information about the income, such as salaries, state education grants and pension benefits, of all Danes.

You will need this:

Click on the link "Report pay in E-income" to report the pay of your employees.