The notification must include the following information:
- Company address, phone number, etc.
- Work site address.
- The expected start date and end date of work.
- Description of the scope of work and working methods.
- Number of persons doing the work, including information on their training in demolition involving materials containing asbestos.
- Description of safety measures, including personal protective equipment and how asbestos dust will be removed from employees, as well as how people close to the work site will be protected.
- Description of clean-up, including who will carry out this work.
- Description of the type of asbestos and the quantities that will be handled (if known).
Please note that the notification must be dated and signed by both the company and the health and safety organisation or an employee representative.