How we process your personal data
Danish Fisheries Agency is the data controller for the processing of the personal data we have received concerning you. Our contact details are available below.
Danish Fisheries Agency
1780 København V, Denmark
Telefon: +45 72 18 56 00
If you have any questions regarding our processing of your data, please feel free to contact our data protection officer.
You can contact our Data Protection Officer in the following ways:
By telephone + 45: 72 18 56 00
By letter: Nyropsgade 30, 1780 København V. Att: DPO
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
Permitting authorization for holding a fish auction in Denmark
The basis in law for our processing of your personal data ensues from:
Fisheries Act, cf. consolidation Act No. 261 of 21. March 2019, § 86
Administrative Order No. 1555 of 11. December 2015 on public fish auction
General data protection regulation 2016/679 art. 6, pt. 1, litra e.
We process the following categories of personal data about you:
Ordinary personal data as governed by GDPR art. 6. We do not process any classified or special personal data as mentioned in GDPR art. 9.
The data subjects register personal data.
Currently, we cannot say how long we will keep your personal data. However, we can inform you that we will emphasise our legal obligations as a public authority and the necessity of your data for the case, when determining how long your data will be kept.
If personal information about you has been submitted, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. This can be done by contacting us.
If you choose to withdraw your consent, it does not affect the lawfulness of our processing of your personal data based on your previously given consent and up to the time of the withdrawal. Therefore, if you withdraw your consent, it will only take effect from this time.
Pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation, you have several rights in relation to our processing of data concerning you. If you wish to exercise your rights, you must contact us.
Right of access
- You have the right to obtain access to the data we process concerning you, together with a number of other data.
Right to rectification (correction)
- You have the right to have incorrect data concerning you rectified.
Right to erasure
- In special cases, you have the right to have data concerning you erased before the time of our ordinary general erasure.
Right to restriction of processing
- In certain cases, you have the right to restrict the extent to which we process your personal data. If you have the right to restrict processing, we will henceforth only process information with your consent – with the exception of storage – or if a legal claim can be established, exercised or defended, or to protect a person or important public interests.
Right to object
- In certain cases, you have the right to object to our processing of your personal data.
Right to transmit data (data portability)
- In certain cases, you are entitled to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to have this personal data transmitted from one data controller to another without hindrance.
You can read more about your rights in the Danish Data Protection Agency's guidance on rights of data subjects, available at www.datatilsynet.dk.
You have the right to complain to the Danish Data Protection Agency if you are not satisfied with the way in which we process your personal data. The contact details of the Danish Data Protection Agency are available at www.datatilsynet.dk.