If you wish to work permanently in Denmark with epoxy and isocyanates, you must have a recognition issued by the Danish Working Environment Authority.
You will need this:
- Proof of nationality, for example, a copy of identity card or passport
- Attestation of professional competence or of the evidence of formal qualifications giving you access to the profession (if the profession is regulated in your country)
- Certificates, diplomas etc. relevant to your profession
- Proof of your professional experience, e.g. pay slips or attestations from employers identifying the professional activity and its duration (if any)
- Proof that you have practiced the profession for at least one years in the last ten in your Member State of establishment, if your profession is not regulated in that country (for example, pay slips or attestations from previous employers identifying the professional activity and its duration), if relevant
- Any further documentation/further information that you think may influence the assessment of your professional and educational qualifications, or other relevant information that you wish to submit, e.g. Curriculum Vitae)
- Your contact information: first name and family name, address, phone and e-mail, if any. If somebody else is sending the documents, e.g. a company sending documents on your behalf: The sender's name, address, phone and e-mail, if any.