Pursuant to article 93a of the UCITS Directive 2009/65/EC (the "UCITS Directive") and pursuant to article 32a of AIFM Directive 2011/61/EU (the "AIFM Directive").
The purpose of the de-notification letter is to de-notify the marketing arrangements of a Danish alternative investment fund/compartment or of an Danish undertaking for collective investment in transferable securities (UCITS).
You will need this:
- Name of the Danish AIF or UCITS to be de-notified
- Registration number within the DFSA, of the Danish AIF or UCITS
- Information about the Danish AIF or UCITS
- Information about the compartment and/or share-class to be de-notified (if applicable)
- Information about the management company
- Date of the de-notification
- Any additional relevant information