Keepers responsible for mink farms (establishment)


A farm with mink and the person responsible for the keeping of mink shall initially be registered at the Danish Veterinary and Food Administration.


A person who wishes to be responsible keeper for a mink farm on a temporary basis or as an occasional pursuit, must apply for approval from the Danish Veterinary and Food Administration. The application must be accompanied by the following documents:

  1. Proof of nationality

  2. A copy of a course certificate or diploma, which gives the right to exercise the profession in the home country of the applicant and

  3. Any relevant proof of work experience within the field

If you instead wish to provide services on a temporary basis, please read more and apply here.