How we process your personal data
Planter is the data controller for the processing of the personal data we have received concerning you. Our contact details are available below.
1780 København V
Telefon: +45 33 95 80 00
If you have any questions regarding our processing of your data, please feel free to contact our data protection officer.
You can contact our Data Protection Officer in the following ways:
By telephone + 45: 33 95 80 00
By letter: att. Databeskyttelsesrådgiver – address: Nyropsgade 30, 1780 København V.
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
For the purpose complying with PHR (The Plant Health Regulation), the Danish Agricultural Agency has to keep a register of plant producers and traders that can issue plants with EU plant passport. The registration involves having the contact information of a go-to contact within the company in regards to the issuing of Plant passports.
The basis in law for our processing of your personal data ensues from:
The processing of personal data takes place in order to comply with article 65, 66 and 89 of the Plant Health Regulation (EU) 2016/2031. Furthermore the processing is done in compliance with article 6 (1)(b), GDPR.
We process the following categories of personal data about you:
Only normal personal data is collected, the collection or processing does not include any special categories of personal data.
We disclose your personal data or make it available to the following recipients:
We do not make any collected data collected available to outside parties or other authorities.
The Danish Agricultural Agency will not transfer personal data to recipients outside the EU and the EEA.
The source of the personal data collected is the company them itself. The data is given when applying to register at The Danish Agricultural Agency.
The Danish Agricultural Agency storage the personal data for as long as the company is registered or the company changes the contact of the go-to person.
We do not employ automatic assessments, such as profiling.
If personal information about you has been submitted, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. This can be done by contacting us.
If you choose to withdraw your consent, it does not affect the lawfulness of our processing of your personal data based on your previously given consent and up to the time of the withdrawal. Therefore, if you withdraw your consent, it will only take effect from this time.
Pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation, you have several rights in relation to our processing of data concerning you. If you wish to exercise your rights, you must contact us.
Right of access
- You have the right to obtain access to the data we process concerning you, together with a number of other data.
Right to rectification (correction)
- You have the right to have incorrect data concerning you rectified.
Right to erasure
- In special cases, you have the right to have data concerning you erased before the time of our ordinary general erasure.
Right to restriction of processing
- In certain cases, you have the right to restrict the extent to which we process your personal data. If you have the right to restrict processing, we will henceforth only process information with your consent – with the exception of storage – or if a legal claim can be established, exercised or defended, or to protect a person or important public interests.
Right to object
- In certain cases, you have the right to object to our processing of your personal data.
Right to transmit data (data portability)
- In certain cases, you are entitled to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to have this personal data transmitted from one data controller to another without hindrance.
You can read more about your rights in the Danish Data Protection Agency's guidance on rights of data subjects, available at www.datatilsynet.dk.
You have the right to complain to the Danish Data Protection Agency if you are not satisfied with the way in which we process your personal data. The contact details of the Danish Data Protection Agency are available at www.datatilsynet.dk.