How we process your personal data
Danish Environmental Protection Agency is the data controller for the processing of the personal data we have received concerning you. Our contact details are available below.
Danish Environmental Protection Agency
Tolderlundsvej 5 5000 Odense C
If you have any questions regarding our processing of your data, please feel free to contact our data protection officer.
You can contact our Data Protection Officer in the following ways:
By telephone: + 45 72 54 40 00
By letter: Tolderlundsvej 5, 5000 Odense, Denmark, att: Data Protection Officer
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
To assess your educational and vocational qualifications.
The basis in law for our processing of your personal data ensues from:
Executive Order on quality requirements for environmental measurements (Bekendtgørelse om kvalitetskrav til miljømålinger) § 7: https://www.retsinformation.dk/eli/lta/2019/1071
We process the following categories of personal data about you:
- The activities that the person's qualifications cover.
- The documents stating the requirements for the person's qualifications.
- The period of validity of the certificate.
We disclose your personal data or make it available to the following recipients:
FORCE Technology, a Danish government-approved Research and Technology Organisation (GTS institutes) performing the assessment and certification: https://forcetechnology.com/da/ydelser/miljoestoj-raadgivning-beregning-maaling/miljoemaaling-ekstern-stoj-trafikstoej-certificering-personer
The Danish Environmental Protection Agency will process your data until the data are filed or discarded pursuant to the rules of the Danish Archives Act, see Consolidated Act no. 1201 of 28 September 2016, or in general for as long as they are needed for the purpose for which they were collected. When there is no longer a legal or administrative need, the data will be discarded (erased).
Pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation, you have several rights in relation to our processing of data concerning you. If you wish to exercise your rights, you must contact us.
Right of access
- You have the right to obtain access to the data we process concerning you, together with a number of other data.
Right to rectification (correction)
- You have the right to have incorrect data concerning you rectified.
Right to erasure
- In special cases, you have the right to have data concerning you erased before the time of our ordinary general erasure.
Right to restriction of processing
- In certain cases, you have the right to restrict the extent to which we process your personal data. If you have the right to restrict processing, we will henceforth only process information with your consent – with the exception of storage – or if a legal claim can be established, exercised or defended, or to protect a person or important public interests.
Right to object
- In certain cases, you have the right to object to our processing of your personal data.
Right to transmit data (data portability)
- In certain cases, you are entitled to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to have this personal data transmitted from one data controller to another without hindrance.
You can read more about your rights in the Danish Data Protection Agency's guidance on rights of data subjects, available at www.datatilsynet.dk.
You have the right to complain to the Danish Data Protection Agency if you are not satisfied with the way in which we process your personal data. The contact details of the Danish Data Protection Agency are available at www.datatilsynet.dk.
FORCE Technology is recognized by the Danish Environmental Protection Agency to certify persons to perform "Environmental Measurement - noise" and "Environmental Measurement - traffic noise".
- Venlighedsvej 4
- DK-2970 Hørsholm
- Tel: +45 43 25 14 00
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org