How we process your personal data
The Board of the Manure Tank Scheme is the data controller for the processing of the personal data we have received concerning you. You can contact us by the Secretariat of the Manure Tank Scheme. Their contact details are available below.
Technological Institute, Building Technology
Tel.: +45 72 20 21 79
If you have any questions regarding our processing of your data, please feel free to contact our data protection officer.
You can contact our Data Protection Officer in the following ways:
By e-mail: email@example.com
By telephone + 45: 72544000
By letter: Slotsholmsgade 12, 1216 København K
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
To assess whether the applicant complies with the authorization requirements
The basis in law for our processing of your personal data ensues from:
Order 1322 of the 14.12.2012 on controlling manure tanks, paragraph 6.
We process the following categories of personal data about you:
We process general personal information, including
- Your name and contactinformation
- Your application and attached documentation
Recipients or categories of recipients
We disclose your personal data or make it available to the following recipients:
The Secretariat of the Manure Tank Scheme
The Board of the Manure Tank Scheme will process your data until the data are filed or discarded pursuant to the rules of the Danish Archives Act, see Consolidated Act no. 1201 of 28 September 2016, or in general for as long as they are needed for the purpose for which they were collected. When there is no longer a legal or administrative need, the data will be discarded (erased).
If personal information about you has been submitted, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. This can be done by contacting us.
If you choose to withdraw your consent, it does not affect the lawfulness of our processing of your personal data based on your previously given consent and up to the time of the withdrawal. Therefore, if you withdraw your consent, it will only take effect from this time.
Pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation, you have several rights in relation to our processing of data concerning you. If you wish to exercise your rights, you must contact us.
Right of access
- You have the right to obtain access to the data we process concerning you, together with a number of other data.
Right to rectification (correction)
- You have the right to have incorrect data concerning you rectified.
Right to erasure
- In special cases, you have the right to have data concerning you erased before the time of our ordinary general erasure.
Right to restriction of processing
- In certain cases, you have the right to restrict the extent to which we process your personal data. If you have the right to restrict processing, we will henceforth only process information with your consent – with the exception of storage – or if a legal claim can be established, exercised or defended, or to protect a person or important public interests.
Right to object
- In certain cases, you have the right to object to our processing of your personal data.
Right to transmit data (data portability)
- In certain cases, you are entitled to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to have this personal data transmitted from one data controller to another without hindrance.
You can read more about your rights in the Danish Data Protection Agency's guidance on rights of data subjects, available at www.datatilsynet.dk.
You have the right to complain to the Danish Data Protection Agency if you are not satisfied with the way in which we process your personal data. The contact details of the Danish Data Protection Agency are available at www.datatilsynet.dk.