Professional operator of pesticides (Fertiliser Sample Expert) (temporary provision and establishment)


You must have a spraying certificate if you conduct pest management for others as a business or independently or as a sub-contractor conduct pest management as an employee in an enterprise. An application for a must be submitted to the Danish EPA.

You will need this:

There is no standardized application form, but the requirements for the contents of the application are described in Chapter 7 in the Statutory Order. The application must include:

  • Evidence of the applicant’s nationality
  • Copies of course or training certificates
  • Documentation of relevant commercial experience concerning the use of plant protection products.

The complete application can be submitted to the Environmental Protection Agency electronically via the "Start"-button or by post to the postal address below.