Sådan behandles dine persondata
The Danish Environmental Protection Agency is the data controller for the processing of the personal data we have received concerning you. Our contact details are available below.
**The Danish Environmental Protection Agency **
Tolderlundsvej 5 5000 Odense C
If you have any questions regarding our processing of your data, please feel free to contact our data protection officer.
You can contact our Data Protection Officer in the following ways:
By telephone + 45: 72 54 40 00 (ask for the Data Protection Officer)
By letter: Tolderlundsvej 5, 5000 Odense C, Denmark, Att. Data Protection Officer
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
The collection and processing of personal data are necessary for administrative procedures when processing your application for an exemption from the required course and exam to become a rat controller according to Danish law. The collection and processing of personal data is also necessary for purposes in accordance with our statutory objective and our duty to file and store data in accordance with the archives rules of the Danish State.
We only collect the personal data that are necessary to meet our obligations.
The basis in law for our processing of your personal data ensues from:
Chapter 10 (§§ 35-49) of the Executive Order no. 1686 of 18 December 2018 (https://www.retsinformation.dk/eli/lta/2018/1686)
Article 6, paragraph 1, letter c and e of the REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 (General Data Protection Regulation) (https://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/EN/TXT/HTML/?uri=CELEX:32016R0679&qid=1604399824792&from=DA#d1e1797-1-1)
We process the following categories of personal data about you:
The personal data we collect and process are primarily contact data as follows:
- phone number
- domain name
- information about businesses traceable to persons
We also collect and process personal data, regarding your work experience and qualifications, as follows:
- authorization as rat controller, if the profession is regulated in the issuing Member State
- diploma or certificate regarding completed training
- professional experience
The source of your personal data is your application for an exemption from the required course and exam to become a rat controller according to Danish law.
We storage your personal data for 5 years.
If personal information about you has been submitted, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. This can be done by contacting us.
If you choose to withdraw your consent, it does not affect the lawfulness of our processing of your personal data based on your previously given consent and up to the time of the withdrawal. Therefore, if you withdraw your consent, it will only take effect from this time.
Pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation, you have several rights in relation to our processing of data concerning you. If you wish to exercise your rights, you must contact us.
Right of access
- You have the right to obtain access to the data we process concerning you, together with a number of other data.
Right to rectification (correction)
- You have the right to have incorrect data concerning you rectified.
Right to erasure
- In special cases, you have the right to have data concerning you erased before the time of our ordinary general erasure.
Right to restriction of processing
- In certain cases, you have the right to restrict the extent to which we process your personal data. If you have the right to restrict processing, we will henceforth only process information with your consent – with the exception of storage – or if a legal claim can be established, exercised or defended, or to protect a person or important public interests.
Right to object
- In certain cases, you have the right to object to our processing of your personal data.
Right to transmit data (data portability)
- In certain cases, you are entitled to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to have this personal data transmitted from one data controller to another without hindrance.
You can read more about your rights in the Danish Data Protection Agency's guidance on rights of data subjects, available at www.datatilsynet.dk.
You have the right to complain to the Danish Data Protection Agency if you are not satisfied with the way in which we process your personal data. The contact details of the Danish Data Protection Agency are available at www.datatilsynet.dk.