Reporting of spraying record


Farmers, gardeners, producers of christmas trees, etc. above a certain size must report each year their total consumption of pesticides in the SJI system. The Danish EPA collects the records and sends them to the EU

You will need this:

You must make your report or give consent for one of the agricultural systems (Næsgaard Mark or Mark Online) to handle the report for you.

When you report your spraying record, it takes place at crop level. Ie. that you must report for each crop:

  • The name of the pesticide used

  • Total consumption (kg / l)

  • The area in ha

You must log in to the SJI system with MitID for Business.