Taxidermist (temporary provision and establishment)


If you wish to work as professional taxidermist, you or/and your company must be approved by the Danish Environmental Protection Agency.

You will need this:

You must submit:

  • Attestation of professional competence from one of the abovementioned institutions
  • A breakdown of who owns the company
  • Name and address of the general manager

The necessary information can be submitted electronically via the "Start"-button.

You can also send your application to the Danish Environmental Protection Agency by post or e-mail. See contact details below.