Vermin controller (temporary provision and establishment)


People using gas for vermin control in Denmark must be authorized by the Danish EPA and registered in the Danish database for users of plant protection products (MAB).

You will need this:

There is no standardized registration/authorization form. The application for an authorization must be submitted to the Danish EPA via the "Start"-button. The application must include:

  • Evidence of the applicant’s nationality
  • Copies of course or training certificates
  • Documentation of relevant commercial experience concerning the use of gas