Public entertainments (temporary provision and establishment)


If you wish to organize a public entertainment, you must have a permit from the local police.

You will need this:

You can apply for permission for a public entertainment by completing a form.

You must state the date, time and location of the entertainment event.

Special requirements apply if the entertainment event includes special entertainment equipment or if you run a travelling funfair.

The documentation, including inspection book, is to be sent to the relevant police district, where the public entertainment is supposed to take place.

Contact information regarding the police districts can be found at

An application form can be found here.

The application can also be sent to the Danish National Police by post or e-mail, in which case it will be forwarded to the relevant police district.