Gå direkte til indhold

Deck officer class II fishing vessel (temporary provision and establishment)


If you want to work as deck officer in Danish fishing vessels, you must hold a letter of recognition issued by the Danish Maritime Authority.

You will need this:

Request for a Letter of recognition is made by sending an e-mail to The Danish Maritime Authority, (**SFS@DMA.DK** or **BEVIS@DMA.DK**).

  • The e-mail should contain a copy of your national Certificate of Competency valid for service in fishing vessels.