Deck officer /skipper fishing fleet > 45m (temporary provision and establishment)


If you want to work as deck officer / Skipper in Danish fishingvessels >45m, You must hold a Letter of recognition issued by the Danish Maritime Authority.

You will need this:
  • Request for a letter of recognition is made by sending an e-mail to The Danish Maritime Authority.
  • The e-mail should contain a copy of your national Certificate of Competency valid for service in fishing vessels.
  • Click "Start" to send an e-mail to **SFS@DMA.DK** or **BEVIS@DMA.DK**.