Use this form if you wish to work as an individual within the electrical, plumbing, sewage and gas installation fields on a permanent basis, apply here.
You will need this:
To recognise your profession:
- A signede requried certification from national recognition authority. The form has to be signed by the authority before you can attach it in the application. You can find the form here
- Copies of your certificates of professional competence or of the evidence of formal qualifications giving access to pursue the profession as a technically responsible person within the electrical-, gas-, water and drainage- or sewer installations area, or other relevant attestations of professional competence and evidence of formal qualifications.
- Documentation of any professional experience as a technically responsible person within the electrical-, gas-, water and drainage- or sewer installations area, or equivalent profession for at least one year on a full-time basis or equivalent duration on a part-time basis during the ten years prior to the notification in one of the countries mentioned in § 1, section 1 where the profession as a technically responsible person or the education and training leading to the profession is not regulated. However, please also see § 15, section 1 which implements article 17 in directive of the European Parliament and of the council on the recognition of professional qualifications.
- Documentation certifying that you are not prevented from practicing your profession as a technically responsible person within the electrical-, gas-, water and drainage- or sewer installations area, or equivalent profession in your home country or the country from which you come, even temporarily. Your profession must appear from the certificate.
- Documentation certifying that you have not, in your position or otherwise in your profession, displayed such behavior that there is reason to suppose that the profession will not be exercised in a safe manner.
- All required documents must be presented in Danish, English, German, Swedish or Norwegian. The academic certificates needs a sworn translation
- The documents must be in one of the following types: gif, png, jpeg, bmp, pdf
- Your personal information and documents may be shared with other European authorities via IMI (Informationssystem on the internal market)