Use this form if you wish to establish a company within the electrical, plumbing, sewage and gas installations field in Denmark on a permanent or temporary basis.
Information about the technically responsible person:
- Full name
- Private address
- Date of birth
You must document an implemented quality management system. It can be done in one of these 3 ways:
- If the company has an ISO 9001 certification.
- Contact a Danish approved supervisory body and get a pre-approval of your quality management system. (Approved supervisory bodies can be found here.)
- Documentation of your quality management system presented in Danish, English, German, Swedish or Norwegian.
You must document an ISO-9001 certification
Give detailed information, how the company:
- ensures, during the daily work, that the work is carried out according to applicable regulations. Please describe in details which measures are taken to ensure compliance with applicable regulations.
- carries out final inspections of the completed installations. Please describe in details how final inspections are carried out and which details of the final inspections are documented.
- prevents errors. Please describe in details how appropriate measures are taken to handle non-conformities.
- manages improvement activities in order to prevent recurrence of specific er
The descriptions are expected to be explicit and detailed.