If you wish to work as an operating manager of electrical plants in Denmark on a permanent basis based on foreign professional qualifications, you must have an approval issued by the Danish Safety Technical Authority.
You have to fill out the application form for approval. Once you have filled out the application, you can submit the application form and the required documentation via the 'Start' - button.
Persons who intend to work on a permanent basis in Denmark as an operating manager on plants, on basis of professional qualifications acquired in another EU or EEA country or countries with which the EU has entered into an agreement on access to pursue a regulated profession, have to request for recognition of their professional qualifications.
Following documentation is required:
- Documentation of nationality (enclose copy of passport, driver’s license, etc.).
- Copies of your certificates of professional competence or of the evidence of formal qualifications giving access to pursue the profession as an operating manager, or other relevant attestations of professional competence and evidence of formal qualifications.
- Documentation of any professional experience as an operating manager or equivalent profession for at least one year on a full-time basis or equivalent duration on a part-time basis during the ten years prior to the notification in one of the countries mentioned in § 1, section 1 where the profession as an operating manager or the education and training leading to the profession is not regulated. However, please also see § 15, section 1, which implements article 17 in directive of the European Parliament and of the council on the recognition of professional qualifications.
- Proof that you are approved or based on your professional qualifications, may be approved as the technically responsible person in an authorized electrical installation company in accordance with the Executive Order on the pursuit of technically responsible person in the field of electrical installation based on foreign professional qualifications, and documentation of relevant practical experience in the operation of electrical plants, in conjunction with § 11, of the Executive Order on the Safety of Operation of Electrical plants may be used as documentation instead of compliance with no. 3, 1st indent and no. 5, if it can be attested that at the time of the attestation, you are not prohibited from pursuing a profession as a technically responsible person in an authorized electrical installation company, even temporarily.
- Documentation certifying that you are not prevented from practicing your profession as an operating manager, or equivalent profession in your home country or the country from which you come, even temporarily.
- Documentation certifying that you have not, in your position or otherwise in your profession, displayed such behavior that there is reason to suppose that the profession will not be exercised in a safe manner.
- Documentation certifying that you are of legal age, are not under guardianship and manage your own affairs.
If you wish to work as an operating manager of electrical plants on a temporary basis, please apply here.