You can either apply for a VAT refund yourself or have other businesses (representatives) do it for you. There are different processes, depending on the applicant.
- Click the link 'Apply for a VAT refund'
- Click ’VAT’ (Moms) in the top menu
- Click ’Momsrefusion’ (VAT refund) in the menu on the left
- Click ’Opret ny ansøgning’ (Create new application)
- The VAT refund page opens, and you can create your application.
Please note that you can only attach files of a maximum of 5 MB. You may pack the file as a ZIP file, if it is too large.
The deadline for applying for a refund is 30 September the year after you have bought the goods or services. This means, for example, that the deadline for applying for a refund for purchases made during 2018 was missed on 30 September 2019.
Note: If you have made mistakes in your application you can edit your original application in E-tax for businesses and resubmit it.