Gå direkte til indhold

Declaration of payroll tax


In Denmark, you must declare and pay tax to the Danish Tax Agency via E-tax for businesses (TastSelv Erhverv), if you have a business that sell VAT-exempt services.

You will need this:

Note: You must register your business before you declare your payroll tax for the first time. You can read more about how to register under on Hiring your first employee.