E-payroll is a reporting system that can be used by employers for reporting payment of income, such as salaries and fees, etc. as well as A-tax and labour market contributions.
- Click on the link 'Sign up for E-payroll' and choose one of the two systems; calculation or reporting (the calculation system is the most widely used).
- You need to register as an employer before you can start using E-payroll (LetLøn). You do so at www.virk.dk
- You also have to report any salary, A-tax, etc. to your employees, for periods prior to registration through our free online payroll system: E-payroll (LetLøn)
- When you have done 1. and 2., you click the link 'Sign up for E-payroll' and choose one of the two E-payroll systems (calculation and/or reporting). The calculation system is the most widely used.
- You can sign up for E-payroll from the first day of each month.
Note: It is not possible to report pension contributions or Sunday and public holiday payments through the E-payroll calculation system.
To learn more about how to report information in E-payroll, see our video guides (in Danish) 'E-payroll for companies parts 1 and 2’ (LetLøn for selskaber del 1 og 2).
We recommend that you watch the guides on for instance a tablet while reporting the relevant information via your computer.
- You enter the personal data, salary and number of working hours of your employees.
- You then receive a calculation based on the information you just entered, and which normally corresponds to the information included on a payslip.
- Finally, you transfer the net salary to your employees and transfer the tax and ATP to E-payroll.
You can pay using a giro transfer form or Nets (direct debit) (Betalingsservice).
You will receive an email after the first day of the month when E-payroll has generated a giro transfer form (invoice).
If you have to pay labour market contributions and A-tax on the last weekday of the month, you can only pay through Nets.
When you use the E-payroll system, you have to pay labour market contributions, A-tax and labour market supplementary pension contributions to E-payroll. If you have chosen Feriekonto (a holiday pay scheme) to manage holiday pay to your employees on behalf of your business, Feriekonto will charge you the holiday pay and subsequently pay your employees.
See payment on your intercompany account
See your business intercompany account under Afregningsoplysninger (Settlement Information).
There, all your reporting and payments to E-payroll are registered. This is also where you will find all your payment specifications. In your intercompany account, you can search for information for a certain period, an amount or a civil reg. no (CPR. nr.).
Monday 9.00 - 17.00 Tuesday - Thursday 9.00 - 16.00 Friday 9.00 - 14.00