If you wish to take up a permanent post as a pedagogue in Danish municipal primary school (preschool class to grade 3 educator), you will need professional recognition from the Danish Agency for Science and Higher Education.
You must enclose the following documents with the application form under the "Start"-button. The documents must be uploaded via this link:
- Proof of nationality: passport, ID card etc.
- Certificate/letter of authorisation or other documentation by which you are entitled to work as an educator or teacher in primary school (only applies to countries where such certificates etc. are issued)
- Diploma(s)/certificate(s): Evidence of your teaching qualification(s)
- Transcript, mark sheet or similar list of subjects passed, for each qualification that you want to have assessed
- Translation(s) of the diploma(s)/certificate(s) and transcripts mentioned if they are not in English, German, French, Spanish, Swedish or Norwegian
- Evidence of professional experience if you have worked as an educator or teacher in primary school, in or outside Denmark, if any
- Documentation of change of name, if relevant