If you as a training centre wish to offer initial qualification training and periodic training for bus and HGV drivers, you must be authorised by The Danish Road Traffic Authority.
Determine if you wish to offer qualification courses for:
- Initial qualification training for bus drivers.
- Accelerated initial qualification training for bus drivers.
- Initial qualification training for HGV drivers.
- Accelerated initial qualification training for HGV drivers.
- Periodic training.
To apply for authorization for one or more of the abovementioned courses, you must submit an application which should include the following information:
- The name of the course
- Target group and admission requirements.
- Number of participants.
- The purpose of the course.
- Duration, aim and content of the individual topics.
- Format of the course.
- Teaching methods used.
- The instructors’ qualifications and specialist areas.
- Teaching premises.
- Instruction materials.
- Equipment for the practical component.
Applications can be submitted by post or e-mail to the Danish Road Traffic Authority. See contact details below.
You can find the application form here.