If you wish to run an inspection company in Denmark, i.e. a company which performs vehicle inspections to check whether a vehicle lives up to technical road safety and environmental requirements, you must be authorized.
You must complete the form application for authorization to perform vehicle inspections.
Additional documentation desired when applying for permission to perform inspection of vehicles:
- Information that the company has applied for connection to the Digital Motor Register,
- Information that the company has signed a liability insurance that includes inspection work,
- Information that the company has an approved quality management system that is verified by an approved inspection body,
- Documentation that the company’s technical officer is in possession of a valid driving license for all types of vehicles requested to inspect,
- Documentation that the technical officer is educated (vehicle)mechanic or have passed other relevant technical training at an equivalent or higher level,
- Copy of certificate of the company’s technical officer has passed the course at one of the Danish Road Safety Agency approved courses.
Applications can be submitted by post or e-mail to the Danish Road Safety Agency. See contact details below.