How to apply for a community license for commercial transport


Here you will find information on obtaining a community license that allows you to run a commercial transport service with busses in Den-mark and within the EU.

You will need this:
  • Determine whether you have to apply for a new license, or renew an existing license that has yet to expire.
  • Be the transport manager of the company in question
  • Have your business registered with the Danish Business Authority and have received a Central Business Register-number (CVR).
  • Have a NemID employee signature
  • Supply the information needed in the approval process as listed below