If you as a training center wish to offer initial qualification training for drivers of commercial passenger vehicles, you must be approved by the Danish Road Traffic Authority.
To apply for authorisation you must submit an application which should include the following information:
- The name of the course.
- Target group and admission requirements.
- Number of participants.
- The purpose of the course.
- Duration, aim and content of the individual topics.
- Format of the course.
- Teaching methods used.
- The instructors’ qualifications and specialist areas.
- Teaching premises.
- Instruction materials.
- Equipment for the practical component.
Applications can be submitted by post or e-mail to the Danish Road Traffic Authority. See contact details below.
You can find the application form here.