If you as a training centre wish to offer training for coach and bus operators and hauliers, you must be approved by the Danish Road Traffic Authority.
To apply for authorisation you must submit an application which should include the following information:
- The name, postal address, website address, e-mail address, telephone number and where applicable fax number of the course provider.
- The type of course for which approval is being sought.
- The purpose of the course.
- Target group and admission requirements.
- The content aim and duration of the course.
- Format of the course.
- Number of participants.
- Where instruction will take place.
- How course certificates will be issued.
- Premises and equipment.
- Instruction materials.
- Pedagogical guidance.
Course providers who wish to be approved for several types of course must submit an application for each type of course. Applications can be submitted by post or e-mail to the Danish Road Safety Agency. See contact details below.