You can report work accidents for your company in EASY if you have report rights.
You will need this:
- If the victim has a CPR number, entering this will suffice.
- If the victim does not have a CPR number, you have to enter their full name, address, gender, year of birth and citizenship.
- Information on employment and place of employment, including the appointment date, annual income, absence days, job title and professional status.
- Information on the accident, including a description of what happened, what went wrong, how the accident happened and the extent of the injury.
- Click on [Start]
- Log in with NemID
- Enter information about the victim
- Enter information on employment and place of employment
- Enter information on the accident and the accident location
- Select whether the accident is to be reported for assessment pursuant to the Industrial Injuries Act and hence sent to the company’s insurance company for processing
- Click on “Report”