As the person reporting accidents, you can only create and report work accidents for the production entities (P numbers) to which you have been given access. If you need to be able to submit reports for other production entities, you have to get in touch with your company’s NemLog-in administrator.
You can report work accidents for your company in EASY if you have report rights.
You will need this:
- Your MitID signature (See ‘Setting up EASY for administrators’ if it is your first time reporting an industrial injury)
- If the injured party has a CPR number, entering this is enough. If the injured party does not have a CPR number, you must inform us of their full name, address, gender, birth year and where they have citizenship.
- Information about employment and employer including hiring date, annual salary, job title and current employment status.
- Information about the accident including a description of the accident, what went wrong, how it happened and where it happened.
- Information on how incapable of working the injured party is.