- If the victim has a Danish CPR number, entering this will suffice. If the victim does not have a CPR number, you have to enter their full name, address, gender, year of birth and citizenship.
- Information on employment and place of employment, including the appointment date, annual income, absence days, job title and professional status.
- Information on the accident, including a description of what happened, what went wrong, how the accident happened and the extent of the injury.
As a third party, you have the option of reporting work accidents on behalf of a member, client or patient.
You will need this:
- You must make sure that you have the correct rights associated with your NemID medarbejdersignatur
- You will need you NemID medarbejdersignatur
- If the injured party has a Danish CPR-number it will suffice. If the injured party does not have a Danish CPR-number you must provide their full name, address, gender, birth year and the country (or countries) where they hold a citizenship
- Information about employment and employer including hiring date, annual salary, job title and current employment status
- Information about the accident including a description of the accident, what went wrong, how it happened and where it happened
- Information on how incapable of working the injured party is