Gå direkte til indhold

Report a work accident as a third party (e.g. trade unions, lawyers, doctors)

Arbejdsmarkedets Erhvervssikring

As a third party, you have the option of reporting work accidents on behalf of a member, client or patient.

You will need this:
  • You must make sure you have the correct rights linked to your NemID employee signature.
  • You have to use your NemID employee signature.

Trin for trin

  1. Click on [Start]
  2. Log in with NemID/MitID
  3. Enter information about the victim
  4. Enter information on employment
  5. Enter information on the accident and the accident location
  6. Select whether the accident is to be processed in accordance with the Industrial Injuries Act
  7. Click on “Report”

Read about Labour Market Insurance