As a victim, you can report a work accident or an accident you have been involved in (providing assistance and/or saving lives), or an accident involving a technical instrument.
- Your NemID.
- If you do not have a CPR number, you have to enter your full name, address, gender, year of birth and citizenship.
- Information on employment and place of employment, including the appointment date, annual income, absence days, job title and professional status.
- Information on the accident, including a description of what happened, what went wrong, how the accident happened and the extent of the injury.
- Click on [Start]
- Log in with your NemID/MitID
- Select a report type
- Enter any supplementary information about yourself
- Enter information about your employment
- Enter information on the accident and the accident location
- Click on “Report”
If you do not finish your report today, you can come back again later and still see the information you have entered.