Report a work accident as a victim

Arbejdsmarkedets Erhvervssikring

As a victim, you can report a work accident or an accident you have been involved in (providing assistance and/or saving lives), or an accident involving a technical instrument.

You will need this:

  • Your MitID*

  • If you do not have a CPR-number you must also provide your full name, address, gender, year of birth and all citizenships that you hold.

  • Information about employment and employer including hiring date, annual salary, job title and current employment status.

  • Information about the accident including a description of the accident, what went wrong, how it happened and where it happened.

  • Information on how incapable of working the injured party is.

*Report a work accident as a victim with eID.

Read about Labour Market Insurance