Report accident as an employer with a RUT-number

Arbejdsmarkedets Erhvervssikring

As a company with a RUT-number (no CVR-number) you can report accidents in EASY.

You will need this:

  • The full name, address, gender, birth year, citizenships held and CPR-number (if available) of the injured party

  • Information about employment and employer including hiring date, annual salary, job title and current employment status.

  • The a RUT-number of your company as well as its name and address

  • Information about the accident including a description of the accident, what went wrong, how it happened and where it happened.

  • Information on how incapable of working the injured party is.

Read about Labour Market Insurance