You can report work accidents in EASY as a company without a CBR number.
You will need this:
- Your company’s RUT number, name and address (RUT = Register of Foreign Service Providers)
- The victim’s full name, address, gender, year of birth, citizenship and CPR number (where applicable).
- Information on employment and place of employment, including the appointment date, annual income, absence days, job title and professional status.
- Information on the accident, including a description of what happened, what went wrong, how the accident happened and the extent of the injury.
- Click on [Start]
- Enter information on your employer and yourself (as the person submitting the report)
- Enter information on the victim’s employment
- Enter information on the accident and the accident location
- Click on “Report”