Doctors and dentists must report occupational diseases in ESS.
You will need this:
This self-service is in Danish.
- The patient’s civil registration number. If the patient does not have a civil registration number, you must enter the patient’s name, date of birth, gender, address, country of residence and, if relevant, phone number and email.
- Information on diagnosis and impacts.
- The information on the patient’s occupational status and job title.
- It is an advantage if you have contact details on the patient’s GP (general practitioner - doctor) and the most recent employer.
- Your account details, if this is the first time you log in to ESS and you are entitled to a fee for reporting occupational diseases.
Step by step
- Click [Start]
- Log in with a NemID employee signature
- Update or complete ‘Min profil’ (‘My profile’) (must be filled in the first time you log in to ESS)
- Fill out the report. Provide information on:
- The patient
- If relevant, the patient’s GP (doctor)
- the occupational disease
- the patient’s job
- the patient’s employer
- If relevant, attach appendices to the report
- Click on [Videre til Opsummering] (Move on to summary) and verify that the report has been filled out correctly
- Click on [Send anmeldelse] (Send report)